Saturday, December 10, 2011

Disguise? What Disguise???


Thought I’d give you a laugh…do NOT post this anywhere. You know who I’m talkin’ to!!!  (Mo is the guilty one on this.) :) :)


Our Ward is having a Christmas Party this coming Saturday – theme is Polar Express. I was asked to be the conductor. It’s hard work – so hard that my facial hair appears to be falling off.


Monique did a FANTASTIC job converting an existing suit into this Conductor outfit. Added a few metallic buttons on the lapel and hat, fastened the “conductor” label on the hat, we had a vest made in 2 days for $21, added some gold colored cord we already had for the watch chain and “poof”. Oh yeah, that’s not really my moustache – just in case you couldn’t tell. Duh.


I’ve been practicing my best Maine/Conductor accent and made up some fun tickets to give out to the kiddos (see below). Got a long list of “good” names that I’ll check against when the adults try to board. Not on the list? Hmmm, may have a problem. Oh yeah – the names I got are all Czech. Now if I can just find a train….


Merry Christmas and love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment